Thursday, September 22, 2011

Roll With Us or Get Rolled Over!

Oh, so I see Black Media Scoop is anti free speech! Why post stories for the PUBLIC to see if you don't want anyone to comment on it?! I posted an opinion in opposition last night in regards to the story "Cornel West leading the search for Obama's Challenger" and see it has been deleted. I didn't curse, I didn't say anything racist, I just told the TRUTH...

AGAIN: Just because Obama is Black doesn't mean 'WE' all have to agree with him or support him, EVERY SINGLE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES has done one thing or another to disadvantage the Black community, and besides the color of his skin, Obama is no different.

We just watched a Black man, Troy Davis, be LEGALLY LYNCHED last night, MAYBE Obama couldn't have done anything to stop it, but he didn't say ANYTHING at all. Obama spoke up about his hatred for Kanye West for what he did to Taylor Swift. Obama criticized the cops when Henry Louis Gates Jr. lost his keys to his home and got falsely arrested. YET Obama decided to remain silent when an innocent man was minutes from death, hasn't said anything yet, and has REFUSED to comment.

So yeah, I will gladly HELP Cornel West look for Obama's replacement. As I told someone before, if I were Harriet Tubman and another slave was gonna tell Master the route of the underground railroad, they would have to be dealt with. No matter the color of your skin, if you are a catalyst for the corrupt government in America you must go down with it, ROLL WITH US OR GET ROLLED OVER! period.